Simplified Command & Control
360° AIR, SURFACE, UNDERWATER SECURITY SHIELD
NiDAR is an advanced long range surveillance system protecting naval vessels and land-based defence installations from air, surface and underwater approaches.
WHAT IS NiDAR
NiDAR delivers enhanced, long range situational awareness by integrating multiple sensor and data feeds to generate a 360° perimeter security shield around a vessel or land-based facility.
Smart software algorithms developed by MARSS autonomously and intelligently detect, classify and respond to multiple air, surface and underwater objects determining potential threat levels and triggering alerts.
INTEGRATION OF SENSOR & DATA FEEDS
NiDAR integrates multiple sensors to detect and monitor unknown and known air, surface and underwater objects.
SMART SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & ALERTS
Advanced software algorithms classify unknown objects in the vicinity automatically activating smart alerts when alarm zones are breached.
DECISION SUPPORT & COUNTERMEASURES
Seamless tracking of objects and automated or manual deployment of integrated countermeasures to deter approaches and de-escalate threats.
INTUITIVE COMMAND & CONTROL
The NiDAR multi-touch Command & Control interface presents a clear situational awareness picture to operators within a control room or remotely via smart devices, aiding decision making and rapid response.
- Real time tracking
- Live video feeds
- Satellite backdrop
- Multi-touch control
- Alarm zone
- Event timeline
- Smart alerts
- Object display
- Powered by proprietary software, NiDAR is an autonomous and reliable system utilising advanced algorithms and pattern recognition to deliver a seamless 360° situational awareness picture
- Multi air, surface and underwater object detection and tracking up to 20km above and 1.5km below the surface
- Intuitive NiDAR multi-touch command and control (C2) interface with customisable alarm zones and automated deployment of counter-measures
- Robust, stand alone, modular & scalable system with high availability and reliability. Flexible to specific location or configuration
- Minimal user training and supervision with low maintenance and ease of installation with new or legacy hardware
NiDAR is sensor agnostic, seamlessly integrating with a wide range of third party systems and hardware.